TSC didn't enjoy it quite as much as I did. Although he said the second half was much better, once I'd explained to him what was happening. Before that, he said it was just "people running around onstage wearing cat ears". Shame. The fact that some of the actors didn't annunciate very clearly meant that if you didn't know the storyline, you might get a bit lost. The lyics are all-important.
Those people in cat ears did a far better job than our two looney felines who thought they'd wake us up with a pre-dawn serenade / fight with our neighbour's cat this morning.
Anyway, my brain has not yet kicked into gear (I use dup most of its reserve fuel summarising two of TSC's subjects and teaching them to him this weekend), so I'm copping out on writing anything sensible and leaving you with some bizarre search terms that have led people to this blog recently. Some I vaguely understand, but others...
- climates in africa in swaps hot or cold (huh?)
- mxit pics Sorry - you won't find those here!
- a song the words which have not gone bad (Hate to disappoint you, but most song lyrics suck these days)
- what era is the side ponytails and leggings (You obviously weren't around in the 80s)
- milky lane ice cream cakes midlands (When you find one, can I have some of your ice cream cake from the Midlands?)
- WOMEN MAKES LIVING OFF DOODLES (How? Let me know!)
- how have boarding schools changed in south africa (Most of them haven't.)
- clients that dont understand PR (You poor thing... have a quiet cry here. I feel your pain.)
Have a fabulous week everyone!