So here goes...
My five blogs that I rate are:
- The Purring Cat, written by Kitty Cat. A life blog by a lovely lady living in a small coastal town in South Africa who started blogging very, very recently.
- The Arkives, written by Arkwife. Not really new to blogging, Arkwife has done the MySpace thing before, but settled on Blogger as her new space. Yay!
- My Quarter Life Crisis, by Leez. This is Leez's second blog in the space of two months, and it's brilliant. Even if he does write like a girl. Or so some say.
- Being Brazen, by Being Brazen. Not really a new blogger, Being Brazen writes from Cape Town and has been doing so since May. Always entertaining!
- Alas My Dear, by Alas my Dear. A grad student in cancer research, an amazing crafter, and soon to be a mommy, AMD writes beautifully from Singapore.
Hope you enjoy as much as I do! Visit the Blog Day website at: http://www.blogday.org/