Thankfully my sick bugs are finally starting to clear up, which means I am feeling a little less sorry for myself and not quite so pathetic today. Yesterday was the worst. Have you ever seen someone shucking oysters? You slide a knife in, wiggle it about (I don't do this - can you tell?) and then try to prise the shell open. Well, I felt like someone was trying to shuck my face (wow - that looks rude if you misread it). Explanation: I had such pressure in my sinuses under my right cheekbone that it felt like someone was trying to stick a knife in there, wiggle it about and prise my skull open.
Now that I've freaked everyone out (including me), let me move onto something more pleasant.
I have a blog award from the awesome Nes at Random Ramblings. She gave it to me ages ago, so apologies to her for the lateness of this post. And thanks, Nes. You rock.
Blogger is being its usual annoying self and not letting me post the award pics here, so you'll have to trust me on the fact that Nes did actually award it to me and I'm not making this all up. Or you can read the post yourself.
Now seeing I can't post the awards, I guess I can ignore all the rest of the rules too, hey? Hah - it's not like I usually take any notice of them anyway.
The one rule is that I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about myself. I reckon I tell you enough random things about me, so here are seven random websites I dig instead:
- Improv Everywhere. They cause scenes. I could spend all day watching their Youtube clips. My favourite prank is the mute button.
- Rotten Tomatoes. I've mentioned this one before. But really, I check out 95% movies on this site before deciding whether or not to see them.
- My Potholes. This concept could be expanded on infinitely in SA with our steady supply of potholes.
- The Neo Cube. I bought one of these for TSC as a graduation present. It's addictive!
- The BBC Formula One gossip column. All the latest rumours from my favourite sport.
- Blue Sky Resumes Blog. Great work advice (and really helped me writing CVs for clients).
- Twitter. Awesome for F1 updates too.
Instead I'll say thank you to everyone who reads this blog. And an extra special thank you to those who left comments on my last post. I really appreciate it.
Have a good Hump Day, folks.