- It's Friday!
- I have the Jason Mraz album playing instead of Roo's usual blaring pop radio station.
- Went to a great new restaurant last night, Arzoo, serving "Incredible Punjabi Cuisine". They unfortunately don't have a website, but if you're keen to try their AMAZING chicken tikka marsala or lamb gosht badami, they're in the Bryan Park Shopping Centre and their telephone number is (011) 706 9345/6. The food is great, the lighting is... unusually and amusingly kitsch and the service is by far the best I've had in years. New favourite!
- I have finally decided what I'm going to buy with my Kalahari voucher from Angel and Glug. Thanks again, guys!
- I won tickets to Taste of Joburg from the competition on Glad to Be a Girl. How awesome?! I am so excited that I could jump up and down at my desk. Instead I'll just bounce on the exercise ball I sit on at my desk like a five-year old on a sugar high. Wheeeeeeee!
- Some of my favourite bloggers have been saying nice things about me and giving me awesome awards. Yay!
This one from Helen, for all the *ahem* honest scrap on this here blog thing...
And this specially-made one from Paula...
Thanks, guys! You really boosted my spirits!
I know I'm supposed to pass these all on, but I can't keep track of who's got them already, so I'm just going to dish out Paula's awesome "blog I read with my morning coffee" award to: Phillygirl (I know you don't do awards, but yours is one of the blogs I read first every morning), Slyde (I have a feeling you're also not an awards-fan, but tough) and Louisa (I smile every time I see your blog in bold in my reader).
I'm also supposed to write 10 random things about me, but I write random things every day (almost) here, so I'm going to skip that bit and just say...
Have a rad, fab, mad *insert other three-letter adjectives here* weekend, everyone!