Wednesday 11 February 2009

A brilliant business idea

Wouldn't it be great if there was a service where you could order a brief visit from a clown / civil servant / used car dealer / telemarketer / lawyer / some other irritating being to your office or home for the express purpose of giving him / her a slap across the face to relieve your frustration?

Seriously... I'd pay for that privilege. Wouldn't you?

And on the other hand, I wouldn't mind stepping in for the occasional smack if it paid well enough. I'm sure there are many people who'd cough up good money to slap a journalist or PR person.

I'd call it... "Slap to Smile". Or something.

Imagine if we could get irritating celebs involved... they could donate their smack-cash to charity. I'd pick that couch-stomping Tom Cruise to slap. Or Christian Bale if I was contemplating suicide.

Who would you choose?

11 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I want to slap some stupid politicians. Theres a few celebrities I wouldn't mind slapping too.

I also wouldnt mind slapping Robert Pattinson (but thats just because I want to touch him)..heehee

Carlinn said...

I would slap the maltese bus drivers except it dont really want to touch them (think sweaty hairy old guys with gold chains)
@BB - omg i laughed so hard when i saw your comment! just wanna touch him! LOL

Thomas said...

That's a great idea, I would totally pay for that:) I'd slap Oprah..you don't want to ask me why

Caz said...

I'd slap my boss. I realise she's not a shleb, but still, definitely slappable!

I'd also slap that annoying cell c voice.

The Jackson Files said...

I'd slap Bono. Hard. Maybe more than once.

The Running Golfer said...

I`d pay my last cent to slap Tom Cruise upside the head.

The Running Golfer said...

Oh and Julius Malema....

Anonymous said...

I would pay good money for this!!!

I would slap a lawyer VERY hard! and then another one just for effect!

Anonymous said...

Suze Orman! That woman irritates the bejebus out of me, with her yellowing skin and over-articulation.

Anonymous said...

I used to deliver box lunches to business in s gorilla suit. Now that get's the frustration out - I tell you.

The weird thing was....not every laughed. Got get the world to lighten up!

AngelConradie said...

ooh ooh- send wackhead my way please!