As I'm out of inspiration this morning (except in relation to interesting ways of making clients feel pain), I'm borrowing this meme from Gill's blog. I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do it if you're keen (or bored), and be sure to let me know.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
LOTS of fliers that I get from the dudes at the traffic lights. I can't say no. There's also an umbrella, I think.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Hmmm... I got really bad gastro a few years back and projectile vomited all over the show, but I don't think I've chundered since. Thank goodness.
3. What’s your favorite curse word?
I don't really have one. I have a thing for words and tend to get stuck on them quite randomly. I like to say 'fishpaste' a lot. It's a great multi-purpose word and can sound very vicious when needed. Fissssshpassste!
4. Name three people who made you smile today.
My husband and my cats (yes, they count as people).
5. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Checking emails, blowing my nose repeatedly and harassing clients about setting up interviews.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Checking emails, blowing my nose repeatedly and harassing clients about setting up interviews (yes, admin takes forever).
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully writing, if I get done with the above.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What’s the last thing you said aloud?
"Lager! Get off my desk!" Lager is the office cat. "Fisssshpassste!"
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
11. What is the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Clothes. Lots and lots of them.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Bokomo breakfast bar.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
It's only Monday. Last week I got some stuff on an Edgars sale, very very cheap. Noice.
15. When was the last time you ran?
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Formula One. Lewis won. Yeah!
17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed?
A work friend to postpone our coffee meeting from this Sat to the end of the month. Had no idea my schedule was this busy. Hehehe...
18. Ever go camping?
Yes, but not often enough.
19. Do you have a tan?
Tan, what's a tan?
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
When I'm feeling daring. Who came up with these questions?
21. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes. I think.
22. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working, going to cell group and stressing about the new job, I guess.
23. Where is your mom right now?
Out saving the world, as usual.
24. Look to your left. What do you see?
Lager, the disobedient office cat.
25. What colour is your watch?
Silver and black.
26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia?
Hugh Jackman, koala bears and that big, red rock.
27. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Only if I had an accident or something. Otherwise, I guess my body's flaws are mine to live with. Plus, i can't afford it ;-)
28. What is your birthstone?
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
Hardly ever do fast food, but when we do, it depends which looks quickest.
30. How many kids do you want?
Two. Eventually. But not yet.
31. Do you have a dog?
Nope. Two cats.
32. Last person you talked to on the phone.
33. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes, but I'll refrain from name-dropping.
34. Any plans today?
Contemplate murder of certain clients.
35. Ever go to college?
36. Where are you right now?
37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
38. Last song listened to?
Something on Classic FM.
39. Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I know of.
40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Walmart boots from the States. They have metal things at the back that clink when I walk, so I sound like a cowboy.
41. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, anyone that doesn't have to work with some of the clients I do at the moment.
42. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Anthony Hopkins, Meryl Streep, Shia Laboeuf, Guy Pearce, Judi Dench...
43. What time is it?
44. Do any of your friends have children?
45. Do you eat healthy?
This question makes it sound like healthy is a specific food. Yes, I try to eat healthily. Try being the operative word.
46. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, blog, chat to colleagues.
47. How old will you be on your next birthday?
48. Have you ever been to Europe?
49. Name one thing you’d still like to do.
Take apart the office fax machine with a golf club. And have my name in certain publications. And take hubby to Europe. And help someone else to start a business. And... Oh wait, that's more than one, hey?
Purple. And yes, I know what you're going to say about that. It's also the colour of royalty.