Friday 13 June 2008

Yay - long weekend!

Right, first things first... I read Caz's lastest post yesterday on her blog, Spacebook, and I reckon it's my favourite post of the week. She just wrote something that struck a chord with me. nOthing earth shattering, and you may not get what I'm on about, but I thought it was brilliant. Read it here.

And then... IT'S THE BEGINNING OF A LONG WEEKEND. WOOHOO!

Can you tell that I'm excited? I've been drawing up lists in my head of all the things I want to do. The number one is: nothing. This is followed by: sleep, read and sleep.

Hehehe... no, I also want to explore the sights, eat out at new restaurants, take loads of pics, spend quality time with hubby, and enjoy a little spontaneity.

Till next week, when I will bombard you with pics. Have a good one, Saffers. And for those of you from other parts of the world, have a great non-long weekend.

6 comments:

Sweets said...

you forget to add sex to your list...

can't wait for the pics!... (ok NOT of the humping ok?!)

hehe have a blast babe!!!

Tamara said...

I figured 'quality time with hubby' covered a multitude of activities ;-)

Anonymous said...

Have a great long weekend Tamara! Monday is the Seether concert and I am so stoked!!! Wheee!

Unknown said...

Have a great one. I know I'm going to.

The Jackson Files said...

Your weekend sounds like fun. I am house hunting and going to the Lion Park. Yay!

Enjoy it and read ya Tuesday.

Ruby said...

i dislike all of you:( I'll be going home to my folks...hurray;) and that i'm actually reallyhappy about....but i'll be working all weekend...have a nasty little deadline for tuesday...boo hoo;( So i hope you have fun...spare a thought for poor little ruby having to work will you???