Eish! I just got back from a really long interview and barely made it to the loo. That about-to-burst feeling is one of the worst in the world, which got me to thinking about my best and worst feelings.
1. Needing to sneeze and not being able to!
2. Regret, especially about words spoken that I can't take back.
3. Guilt. This is a biggy - I feel guilt around so many things, from overeating to the boyfriend I dumped really harshly a few years ago. I guess growing up Catholic it was a big part of the culture that I'm still learning to let go of.
4. That helpless feeling of waiting for the inevitable to happen. I clearly remember the feeling I felt the split second before our bakkie flipped when we were hit by an ambulance in a massive accident in the centre of Cape Town a few years back. I could see it coming, but I couldn't stop it from happening.
5. Loss of something / someone special. Not like losing a piece of jewellery, although that does suck, but losing a pet or a friendship.
1. Times with my hubby, family or friends when everything just feels right and there's no tension at all.
2. Getting into a warm bed in winter with my purring cats.
3. Being somewhere completely beautiful in God's creation. It feeds my soul.
4. Standing in the wings, waiting to come on stage in front of an audience. I haven't felt this in a while, seeing I'm no longer part of a drama studio (I was all through school - 8years, in fact). I miss it.
5. Discovering something new.
Now, I will ruin this all and turn this into a meme. MwahaHAHAHA! *Evilest of laughs*. I hereby tag Angel, Gill, Sweets, Blonde Blogshell and Sleepyjane, as well as anyone else who'd like to give it a shot. Hit me with your five best and five worst feelings in the world.