Wednesday 12 November 2008

I honestly have nothing interesting to write about today, so I'm glad that I've been tagged by Angel to do the unconscious muttering meme, in which I need to respond with the first thing that comes to mind. I love word associations, so...

I say … and you think … ?

In love : TSC (shew! Almost typed his real name in there!)

Be my guest : Disney's Beauty and the Beast (now I've got that song stuck in my skull. Be our guest, be our guest, be our guesssssssssssst!)

Number one : Engen. It's a South African chain of fuel stations and their pay-off line is "With us you are number one". Sad that the first thing I thought of was a petrol station.

Swallowed whole : Jonah, as in the dude that the whale ate.

50 percent : chance of rain. That's how the skies look today.

Made in : China. Like my sunglasses ;-)

Supplement : vitamins that I never ever take.

Right for : us - our new house. Yay!

Endless : drama. Becuase life's like that, y'know ;-)

Ceramic : owls. My grandmother collects them. Just why I have no idea.

I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do it, please go ahead and then let me know. Standard meme "rules" (hah!) apply.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love playing word association games.

and i'm glad you said TSC instead of 'hubby' or 'DH'.

lol.

Gill said...

I would love to do the tag but will resist the temptation, my blog seems to be becoming nothing but a great big meme-fest at the moment. I have to post some actual self-crafted blogposts!

Anonymous said...

advertising at work?

most seem to be products of sorts...

i shall consider doing the meme, looks like its fun to do.

Anonymous said...

Ok. so one, I'm a Leo too!!

And two, my mother collects owls.

po said...

Wah. I have nothing intelligible to say. I am sorry. I wish life was not endless drama, i like uneventfulness. I like to complain about uneventfulness but really I love it.

Slyde said...

this is a cute meme...

Ruby said...

so you thought of a petrol station first huh? interesting...LOL

How are you my friend??? I miss you!

Tamara said...

Exmi: ROTFL! You're so funny. I promise to never call him DH, k?

Gill: Ja... I try to space them out too.

31337: Dude! Except for Engen and Beauty and the Beast, which are products? Let me know if you do the meme - would love to see your (productless) answers ;-)

Susan: That's bizarre. What's with women collecting owls?

Po: That was fairly intelligent, I'd say. Hmmm... I too complain about routine and the hum drum, but I prefer it to tension and drama.

Slyde: Hehehe... You're like me, SLyde - you find it difficult to comment on memes, no?

Ruby: Yup. Effective marketing, that. I miss you too. We must make a plan! I think I'm abotu ready to sign up for the Bloggirls Christmas party. You?

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I feel like I have nothing to say today either, maybe I should do something like this?

Tamara said...

KC: Yes, I think you should ;-)

AngelConradie said...

thanx for playing along!
ooh... and just to be pedantic, jonah was swallowed by a fish, not a whale...
:")