Thursday 20 November 2008

Better pic of the blue necklace prize

Well... maybe it's not that much better. The bronze looks gold. But you get the idea. If you don't know what I'm on about, click here, find out and enter.

What else? I'm selling my jewellery at a Christmas open house on 6 December. There will also be make-up, home-made yumminess and other people's stuff on sale, so if you're in Gauteng and you're keen to pop in, mail me and I'll send you the details - doodlesofajourno@gmail.com.

Yes, today is a day for shamelessly plugging my wares. But it's my only shot at earning some Christmas money, so you'll have to excuse me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with selling! Wishing you lots of money!!!!

Unknown said...

It's your blog, you can do whatever you like with it. Good luck at the open house. If I was anywhere near you I'd be there.

P.S That's a great pic!

The Jackson Files said...

hahaha. 6 December is also the bloggirls Xmas party. Maybe we should have it at YOUR spot.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

nice necklace.

Good luck selling your stuff :)

Slyde said...

very nice necklace.. you have talent!

AngelConradie said...

what an awesome idea for making some spare cash!

AlasMyDear said...

neat jewelry! my best wishes for the selling...xmas cash comin' up :)

btw, try using the white balance on your camera, and stiff coloured paper (the scrapbooking sort is best) as a background. works great!

oh yes, and i forgot to mention Photoshop! the miracle drug ;)