Tuesday 17 November 2009

I forget what the title was going to be

I was going to blog about the beautiful Christmas present my mom found for my dad, but then I realised that since my father is now an occasional lurker here, I'd better not. Hehehe, my mom says he's always been a bit of a lurker ;-)


I can picture him laughing at that line if he reads it. He thinks the blogging language I use is hilarious... Lurking, blogoverse, blogosphere, blogoversary, trolls, memes... Good stuff.

So now that I am topic-less, I have two choices: quit writing for today or do the blogging thing and ramble about nothing for a bit. Guess which one I choose?


I hate that I'm that predictable. I just thought this email was so cute I had to share it:


This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Johannesburg Times.


SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your bakkie, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me... Call (011)885-6420 and ask for Annie, I'll be waiting.....


Scroll down...




Over 150 men found themselves talking to the SPCA!

5 comments:

Cam said...

Ha ha, classic.

po said...

Aw that is one beautiful doggie!d

Meriel said...

ha ha ha

Shayne said...

Have seen this before - thought it was hilarious!

Shania said...

Love it! That's a great way to get someone's attention.