Tuesday 21 October 2008

Personal needs analysis

I suggested to Po that she make this post into a meme, and she did. And then she tagged me and I didn't do it. Shock, horror!

But now I am making amends for my evil ways and lack of blogging etiquette and giving some fellow bloggers their own personal needs analysis, compliments of Google. If I've mentioned you, you are tagged to play too. Simple choose five or more bloggers and ask Google what they need then post it.

Elizabeth needs: protection and to be loved

Slyde needs: to be the number one lynch and he needs a drink

Gill needs: your support and help

Angel needs: a ride and to be hired

Shania needs: a purebred to get over that mutt (?!?!) and she needs her fans again

10 comments:

Gill said...

LOL, nice one! Yep, I could always use some support (although my bra's doing a fairly good job in that dept...) and help! Will be doing this tag for sure :-)

Unknown said...

I've tried that with my name, with the name Kitty...it's quite fun!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

heehee...i love google

Cam said...

Angle needs a ride and to be hired, HA HA HA

po said...

yay! I wonder how Shania feels about her needs?

Shania said...

Hmph! I'll have google know that all my dogs have been purebred! Perhaps I need a mutt?? Oh wait!! It's bringing up Shania Twain (she just divorced from her husband "Mutt" and fans would be of her music) Since Shania is my real name, I guess I'm stuck with it. Too bad I don't have her money or her figure!

po said...

Her husband's name was "Mutt"?!

Slyde said...

i could use that drink just about now :)

pretty funny stuff!

AngelConradie said...

lol... thanx for clearing up what i need t!

Miss T said...

love this meme :)