Thursday 9 October 2008

More awards...


Yes, it seems to be the season for these. Thanks to Blonde Blogshell for mine (you legend, Blondie).
Now, of course, I need to pass this along to those blogs I rate E for Excellence. Now Blogshell has already nominated many of the blogs I love, and I read about 35 blogs regularly, so I am going to randomly select five of the blogs that I adore from those and nominate them. in other words, if you're not on this list, don't bite my head off. It doesn't mean that I don't love your blog, k?
But here are five blogs I think are uber-excellent:
Mother Jungle: Susan writes beautifully from Costa Rica. I have recently started reading her and really can't stop!
Shared Insight: MsBehavin can be naughty or nice, but is always a good read.
Chester Pillow: Ches is a blogger who keeps me in stitches with his random observations and 70s disco dancing ;-)
The Life of Sass: Also one of my new reads, Sass has a whole heap of alter egos. Each one is entertaining.
The Kattbox: The thoughts of a woman slowly going insane on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Or so she says. Good reading.
Edited in later: And because somebody did not listen to me and decided to take offence.... I hereby also award:
Spacebook: Caz in the fair Cape can even write in Latin!

10 comments:

Cam said...

Ha ha...70's dancing!

Thanks so much Tam.

MsBehavn said...

Thanks, Tam. Naughty is nice. Isn't it? :P

Sass said...

That's too sweet!

And all of us here inside me would agree. ha ha.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Caz said...

*HRMPH!*
well fine. perhaps i haven't been at my witty best but to be fair it has been a bit of an annus horribilus for me. (Latin!! LATIN PEOPLE!!! THAT DESERVES AN AWARD ALL ON IT'S OWN)And no, glugs, annus is not the same as anus!!!

Dexter Douglas said...

Cool blog!

Miss Caught Up said...

Congratulations!! Yay for another award!! :)

Sweets said...

congrats guys!! :)~

Miss T said...

congrats lassie :)

susan@motherjungle.com said...

I am honored. The last award I got was for winning the three-legged race, then I didn't deserve the credit as my 11 year old partner did all the work!

I think I am blushing. So what do I do to show if it's glitter....I'm new to this.

Again, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tamara! I'm really, really flattered.

I hope you don't mind but I will tackle my re-awarding after November. I am currently in the throes of pre-Nano excitement.