Friday 5 March 2010

Friday funny

Things you can be certain of: death, taxes and nagging



It's the weeeekend, baby!

Thanks goodness. I don't think I could take another day of this week. But this weekend will be filled with good things. We're having friends for supper tonight, tomorrow we're heading to Kitty Haven for volunteer training and then we're going to see my folks so that I can make sure with my own eyes that my mother really is ok. In between I'm hoping to sleep, read and write. And hopefully that works out better than last weekend.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekend sounds blissful. Happy Weekend! Hope it goes well!

Cam said...

Ha ha, have a good weekend Tam.

Damaria Senne said...

enjoy your weekend.

Bagman and Butler said...

Yes...this is a good weekend coming up.

po said...

Ja this week has been one of the worst I can remember. All due to hormones. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Shayne said...

Have a great weekend.

CHILL!

And i do hope your mum is really ok.

Slyde said...

have a super weekend...

hope mom is ok.