So Leez tagged me to do the 8 random things meme. Here it goes:
1. I hate people touching my neck. It freaks me out completely. Even TSC has a hard time getting near my neck without being smacked.
2. I love office stationery. It makes me happy when I have lots of pens, pencils, highlighters and other paraphernalia on my desk. It's the simple things.
3. When I forget to wear my watch, I feel naked. I have to hide my wrist so people don't see it without its clothing! Strange, I know.
4. Although I loathe shoe shopping, I absolutely LOVE shopping for gifts for other people. I could spend all day trawling a shopping centre for that perfect something.
5. I am terrified of the telephone. I hate, hate, HATE having to call people I don't know. In my job, I have to do this A LOT, so you'd think I'd get over it. Sometimes I write myself a script, which makes it a bit easier.
6. My name, aside from meaning 'perfection' (hah! I wish), is of Hebrew origin and means palm tree. Joy.
7. Being an absolute heathen, I drink my white wine with ice. Shock, horror! Funnily enough, it drives me mental that my in-laws insist on chilling a good bottle of red wine overnight before drinking it. I mean... really!
8. I desperately want my own house and garden so that I can paint my walls, hang as many pictures as I'd like and plant my own veggie garden.
I'm not tagging anyone, but please feel free to do this meme and let me know so that I can see how random you are too.