Tuesday 29 April 2008

Back from the bush and ready to (not) work

*Sigh* I had a lovely weekend away with hubby and our 'couple friends', Richard and Ania. So hard to find a couple that we both like, and it's lovely to have these guys whom we just adore. Our weekend was filled with good conversations, good wine, good food and a very hot (to the point of scalding) jacuzzi, as well as giraffes walking past our windows and warthogs chasing their chihuahuas, which they had smuggled into the resort. It was bliss.



And now I'm back at work, typing away at a deathly-dull corporate report and trying to phone sources who are all on leave for the week. *double sigh*. Sucks to all of you away on some stunning holiday for the week.



Jealousy makes me nasty.



Anyway... A pic for the day:





8 comments:

AngelConradie said...

i'm off for the week... don't hate me!

Tamara said...

I can't help it - you Ferrari-supporting leave-taking nastypants. Only kidding. I don't hate you. Much.

Sweets said...

LOL that's a funny pic ;)~

Patchwork said...

I KNEW IT!

You can't draw, please please please, tell me that was you and you can't draw. HA!

Tamara said...

It wasn't me, sorry. Tell you what, next week I'll post something I drew and you can judge for yourself. K?

Patchwork said...

Ah bugger!

I was so ready to do my victory dance.

Tamara said...

B: well save it for next week... you may need it then!

Caz said...

hey lady. SUCKS to be at work today!!!! (*puke*) BUT so jealous of your trip to the bush. no bush in the cape - only pathetic fynbos which all the capies are mad about.