A short summary of the visitors we've had so far:
- 2 x crazy, fun-loving, affable, not-very-concerned-about-time Mexicans
- 1 x chilled, sweet, un-British Brit who lives in Barcelona
- 2 x lovely, can't-drive-a-stick-shift-but-game-for-anything-else, thoughtful Americans from South Carolina
- 2 x self-sufficient, quiet, pleasant New Yorkers (originally from the Philippines)
- 2 x generous, curious Canadians (1 of whom was born in Romania and grew up in Spain)
- 2 x relaxed, easy-to-talk-to Aussies who have been travelling for three months
- 2 x young, friendly Malaysians (at the stadium as I type)
TSC and I are loving it, although it is rather exhausting to host all these people. We are looking forward to a break next week between guests and are considering finding a nice sunny spot to getaway for a day or two and be looked after by someone else.
Three guests to go and then we're done. I'm going to miss the buzz and meeting new people, but I am so keen for some sleep!