I'm back to blog reading. And can I just say... good grief, but you people post a lot! Some of my regular reads have posted 36 times since I've been away. That's an average of two and a bit times per day. Jeepers! You have time.
Me, on the other hand... I have spent the last couple of days going through potential post ideas in my head. You know how things happen and you think, "I'm so going to blog about that"? Well, now that I'm here, I can't remember any of those ideas. Go figure.
The thoughts in my head at present are as follows:
- TSC gets back from a week away tomorrow! I can't wait! It's the longest we've been apart in our two and a bit years of marriage. The first few days were fine, but it's enough now.
- What am I going to cook for Easter Sunday lunch? I've invited my family over to uor house and they're all so damn fussy. The safest option is probably a roast.
- I loathe strapless bras. I'm wearing a strapless dress today and I keep having to hitch the damn thing up. Grrr! No wonder I hardly ever wear this thing.
- My eye is still smarting. I managed to squirt myself in the right eye with grapefruit juice as I tried to spear the fruit this morning. Why does this always happen to me? And why always in the eye? Grapefruits are probably not worth the effort, IMO.
- This is the second bullet point post in two days. Not very good writing, I know. But then again, two posts in two days is impressive after two weeks of absence, so I will forgive myself.
What are you guys up to for Easter? You're probably all heading off for exotic holiday destinations, aren't you? Sigh... I wish I was...