Argh... CAN'T. THINK. PROPERLY.
If you could listen to my thoughts, this is what you'd hear today:
It's cold. It's so cold. Why is it so cold? Must quote that new client. Open quote template, Tamara. Insert client name: Sue.
Souuuuuuuup... Must have soup. FOCUS! Hmmm.... what was I doing? Quote.
Quote, quote, quote... What a weird word! Quote. Quooote. Quote rhymes with boat. Float. Moat. Goat. Note.
Ooh! Ooh! Must not forget to call that interviewee tomorrow morning at nine! Make a note.
Sun's peeping through the clouds. YAY!!!
Damnit, it's gone again.
Cold. Miserably cold. Mope.
And on and on, in a continuous loop. It's crazy up there.
A friend who works in recruitment just sent me a list of the funny things she's found in CVs sent to her company. They are hilarious. A few of the best:
- I was very popular under the staff
- am able to multituskand pay attantion to every little detail
- Reason for leaving : the grass is greener everywhere.
- Dependants Tree
- Location: Horneydew, South Africa (Gauteng)
- I was regarded as feared and respected learner since STD 3
- It has come to my attention that I would like to be part of your organisation.
- I HAVE :
· THE ABILITY TO THREATEN PEOPLE TO INCREASE THEIR MOTIVATION, TO ENCOURAGE A FASTER WORK RATE.
- Attending to various clients at various levels of drunken aggression
- "IF GOD IS FOR US ALL WHY DO YOU HATE ME''