In other words, despite the fact that my email still will not let me send anything at work, which is impeding any progress (I don't understand how it can receive but not send), and certain people are driving me up the wall as quickly as Malema can run his mouth off, I am choosing to look at all the lekker (nice) things in my life and smile.
Here are some more things that make me grin:
- When I went for a brisk walk this morning, my cat tried to follow me. She really is like a dog, bless her little furry soul.
- I have ADSL access at home. Yes, that is definitely worth repeating!
- Cadbury's has brought out a new limited edition chocolate range including the like of a Fudge and Biscuit bar and one called Orange and Almonds. Super yum!
- Tomorrow is pay day, so I can hopefully get my mom something nice for mothers day, have my two warm coats dry-cleaned in time for the cold weather and get my favourite winter boots reheeled.
- I got a new freelance client and her business is really interesting (she wants me to re-write her online copy), so I have a fun job lined up in between all the rubbish ones.
- TSC's parents sent us a load of lamb from the farm yesterday, so our freezer is nice and full, which hopefully will translate into slightly fuller pockets.
- My winter crops (peas, more carrots, spinach, cabbage, radishes and pak choi) are doing well in the veggie garden and I have a recipe for mint jelly that I want to try this weekend.
- Now that I have internet access, I can get started doing some serious catching up on blog reading.
What's making you smile?